Monday, November 12, 2007

New Girl in Blog Town

Well, this is all new to me, but I have been wanting to do this for some time now! The three little rascals are probably taking up a little bit of my time, but now that it is 12:20 a.m., it is quite, I am by myself! My husband is away, I have all the lights on in the house, shhh, he would die if he knew that, and I am loving it:) The sound of my retriever breathing, as well as my almost 5 year old breathing, way upstairs, because she has the croup, and the computer buzz is about as relaxing to me as it gets! Life is funny isn't it? Go, go, go, go!! Where are we all going. Busy, busy, busy, but why? Well, I know that I only WANT to be BUSY and on the GO for one reason and that is for our Lord!! I guess life is short and there is no wasting time in that department and that department IS life! I guess this is what has been consuming my thought life lately, why we are all busy, almost too busy for each other, but why, when we should be doing the opposite. Taking the time to stop and see the kids faces when coming off of the school bus, or the lick a child takes on their first cone! Answer those awkward questions from a 5 year old, don't ignore them. Greet those loved ones at the door, don't just tell them to come on in! Take an extra whiff of that diaper, because before long, they will be walking down that isle and no longer in pampers:) Seize the day, the hour, the minute, because that is all we are given.


Phil. 3:14 .." I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."

No comments: